Fordham Athletics announces division-wide promotions, reorganizations and new hires
Bronx, NY – Fordham Athletics began restructuring and reorganizing the Fordham Athletics division this summer.
“I am excited to announce the Phase 1 changes that we believe will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Fordham Athletics division,” said Athletic Director Ed Kull. âWe will continue to evaluate how we operate and deliver on our promise to encourage, support, and make the changes necessary to move the department and ultimately our student athletes forward. These adjustments from phase 1 and all future phases will be decisive for the development of the strategy. “Plan, vision and future for the entire department.”
- Jordan Bowles was promoted from Assistant Director of Athletic Development to Associate Athletic Director for Strategic Initiatives and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Charlie Elwood‘s title has been changed from assistant sports director to assistant sports director for business, operations and financial performance.
- Djenane Paul was promoted from Senior Associate AD / SWA to Assistant Sports Director for Student-Athlete Welfare and Competitive Excellence / SWA.
- Jamilah Ali was promoted from Director of Athletic Compliance to Associate Athletic Director for Compliance and Student-Athlete Development.
- Shannon Raymond was promoted from Assistant Athletic Director, Compliance to Senior Associate Athletic Director, Compliance and Governance.
- Kara Field has been promoted from Interim Director of Athletic Development to Director of Athletic Development, Assistant Athletic Director.
- Allie Huey was promoted from Development Associate, Athletics to Assistant Director of Development, Athletics.
- Joe DiBari was promoted from Director of Sports Media Relations to Associate Athletic Director, Director of Sports Media Relations
- David Bernard Santana is now our Deputy Sports Director for Marketing, Promotions and Tickets.
Facilities and event management
- Joe Riley was promoted from sports facility and event manager to deputy sporting director for facility and event management.
- Steve Westerduin was promoted from Associate Athletic Director for Facility and Event Management to Senior Associate Athletic Director for Facility and Event Management.
- Erin Cameron was promoted from Head Athletic Trainer to Associate Athletic Director, Head Athletic Trainer.
- Joe Gilfedder was promoted from Assistant Athletic Director for Athletic Performance to Senior Associate Athletic Director for Sports Performance.
- Joshua Greer was promoted from Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach to Associate Strength & Conditioning Coach.
Fordham Athletics also welcomes our new employees from July 1st, 2021.
- John Anselmo is now a consultant and corporate sponsor manager.
- Lilly Bernardi, Assistant strength and conditioning trainer
- Kaitlyn Carter, Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Stephen D’Alessandro, Intramural and club sport manager
- Delvin Jones, Director of football operations
- Alex Mellin, Assistant Athletic Trainer
- Nickeela Austin, Assistant coach of the men’s and women’s tracks
- Ekaterina Bogomolova, assistant to the women’s tennis coach
- Will Braden, Men’s basketball player development coordinator
- Andrew Byrne, Assistant coach of the men’s and women’s tracks
- Paul Casey, Assistant coach in women’s rowing
- Jordan Collver, Assistant to men’s soccer coach
- Rob DePersien, Men’s basketball video coordinator
- Erin Fidaleo, Cheer head coach
- Allen Gant, Assistant soccer coach
- Rebecca GrÃ¶nsdahl, Women’s rowing coach
- Morgan Harkness, Assistant swimming trainer for men and women
- Jennifer Lapicki, Associate Head Softball Coach
- Anthony Leonard, Assistant soccer coach
- Tre Morton, Men’s basketball recruiting coordinator
- Danae Ohresser-Joumard, Assistant coach in women’s rowing
- Tina Predojevic, Assistant to the women’s volleyball coach
- David weeks, Assistant soccer coach
- Woodall tray, Assistant to men’s basketball coach
- Stephanie Yonkovich, trainer of the dance team