Here’s how to watch Team Ireland at the European Men’s Artistic Gymnastics Championships
European Championships in Gymnastics.
A busy sports week continues as Team Ireland compete in the European Men’s Artistic Gymnastics Championships from Thursday to Sunday.
Taking part in the competitions, which are part of the European Multisport Championships in Munich, are Ireland’s senior men’s team with Rhys McClenaghan, Dominick Cunningham, Eamon Montgomery, Ewan McAteer and Daniel Fox.
The quintet will start their competition on Thursday 18th August in Subdivision 1 and they will be joined on their trip to Munich by junior teammate Niall Hooton who will be competing in Subdivision 3 this Friday 19th August.
The boys are hoping to build on some already successful days in Munich after Paul O’Donovan and Fintan McCarthy won gold in the lightweight double scull rowing, while Israel Olatunde broke the Irish 100m record with a time of 10:17 Has.
— European Gymnastics (@UEGymnastics) August 16, 2022
Qualification and All-Around Final
- Thursday 18 August – Men’s Senior Team, Subclass 1: 09:00 – 11:50 (Irish time)
- Friday 19th August – Men’s Junior Event, Subclass 3: 4.30pm – 7.20pm (Irish time)
*Please note that qualifiers and all-around finals have been merged for this competition
- Saturday 20 August – Men’s Team Finals: 13:45 – 16:15 (Irish time)
- Sunday 21 August – Junior Men’s Apparatus Finals: 08:45 – 11:00 (Irish time)
- Sunday 21 August – Men’s Seniors Final: 12.45pm – 4.30pm (Irish time)
Live streaming of senior qualifiers and all-around finals is available via this link while live streaming of junior qualifiers can be found here.
You can follow the live scoring at www.Munich2022.com and on Twitter @GymnasticsIre.
Read more about: European Championships, Gymnastics, Team Ireland