Walk-on Rowing Information for Women – Oregon State University Athletics
CORVALLIS – Oregon State’s women’s rowing team seeks competitive and intrinsically motivated athletes interested in pursuing their athletic careers at the NCAA Division I level.
FOLLOW US: @BeaverWRowing
For interested athletes, no rowing experience is required to try it out. OSU recruits athletes from all athletic backgrounds who are looking for an opportunity to try a new sport and eventually join the university women’s rowing team.
Steps to try for the team:
* Register for the PAC 205 class to get credit to try out
* Contact trainers at [email protected]
* Complete the walk-in questionnaire
* Attend the walk-on information session on the Reser Club level first day of the course – Wednesday, September 22nd at 4:00 p.m.
* For those unable to attend the face-to-face meeting at Reser Stadium, you can register for virtual attendance. Pre-registration required:
https://oregonstate.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcsdeGgqjkrH9eKZZdy6wdTsVO2Pw1_gYSk (After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with information on how to participate.)
Oregon State Athletics Strives to B.ild E.excellent Aauthentic Visionary S.Pupils-Athletes (go BEAVS).